A blog that was supposed be made up of bits about cab rides and blurbs about beauty products but, instead, is about other things.

10.26.2006

People Talking and Sitting

For some time I've wanted to do a series of interviews wherein I'd take a taxi ride with someone, and we'd chat, and then I'd print what we'd said.

Some rules?
- We'd ride together only as long/far as the person was already intending to travel.
- I wasn't thinking so much about strangers, or persons of fame, as I was about people I know, and want to pin down, even for a few blocks.

Of late I've all but abandoned this page. Interrupted the lull with brief appearances, posted some throwaway things. But I've a renewed commitment.

(Also, a renewed friendship. Come back to Brooklyn, S.A.; we've a cab ride to take, an interview to do.)
jensnow(AT)gmail(DOT)com. All content Copyright 2008. You can visit me at Things I Don't Understand And Definitely Am Not Going To Talk About (thingsidontunderstandand.tumblr.com) and at www.jensnow.com.