A blog that was supposed be made up of bits about cab rides and blurbs about beauty products but, instead, is about other things.

10.24.2006

No Newsies At The Curb When You Get Into A Cab

Yes, there are a lot of people on this subway car.

Yes, you and I are reading the same newspaper.
Or, I'm reading it, and you're holding yours, and leering over at mine.

No, it's not "so funny" that there are so many people reading the newspaper.
This newspaper is crappy.
And also, they give it out for free at the foot of the stairs.

So, no, I don't think that, "we were destined to meet."
Our reading habits are not all that aligned.
jensnow(AT)gmail(DOT)com. All content Copyright 2008. You can visit me at Things I Don't Understand And Definitely Am Not Going To Talk About (thingsidontunderstandand.tumblr.com) and at www.jensnow.com.