A blog that was supposed be made up of bits about cab rides and blurbs about beauty products but, instead, is about other things.

3.27.2008

Not Pretty

I've no new taxi story but I did spend $628.29 at the pharmacy today. And not on makeup. On four prescriptions. Apparently my insurance deductible resets every year. And not on the calendar year. This is a note so that I am not so stupidly shocked when it happens again.

P.S. I met the deductible, so one of the prescriptions was actually at its normal low co-pay price! And it still added up like that.

P.P.S. Note: no one wants to read this, I know. But with a shock like this, I couldn't afford a taxi anywhere, obviously.
jensnow(AT)gmail(DOT)com. All content Copyright 2008. You can visit me at Things I Don't Understand And Definitely Am Not Going To Talk About (thingsidontunderstandand.tumblr.com) and at www.jensnow.com.