A blog that was supposed be made up of bits about cab rides and blurbs about beauty products but, instead, is about other things.

3.19.2008

"Newspaper boxes" Or, "who made this art and why is it still so clean?"

"Newspaper boxes" Or, "who made this art and why is it still so clean?"

On Grand Street near Ludlow. I wonder if they're new, because they are still pristine. When I worked at the Voice I was always amazed that we had to pay fines if our boxes were defaced. I guess it makes sense, since the Voice owned them, but still, it seemed crazy, because all newspaper boxes are so often destroyed by graffiti and garbage.

jensnow(AT)gmail(DOT)com. All content Copyright 2008. You can visit me at Things I Don't Understand And Definitely Am Not Going To Talk About (thingsidontunderstandand.tumblr.com) and at www.jensnow.com.