A blog that was supposed be made up of bits about cab rides and blurbs about beauty products but, instead, is about other things.

1.15.2008

Annual Manual

I love Nicholas Felton's Annual Report.
I don't even know Nicholas Felton.

I got one in the mail last year and now I'm hooked. I've had no contact with him or his work in 12 months, and yet I'm excited to find out how many unique taxi routes he traveled, to see a chart of books he read sorted by first publication date, a pie chart of dishes eaten by type (wings, fins, legs, shells), clothes purchased sorted by color, geographic dispositions of the fifty most-played artists on his ipod, etc.

I wish my life was this well-designed.
jensnow(AT)gmail(DOT)com. All content Copyright 2008. You can visit me at Things I Don't Understand And Definitely Am Not Going To Talk About (thingsidontunderstandand.tumblr.com) and at www.jensnow.com.