A blog that was supposed be made up of bits about cab rides and blurbs about beauty products but, instead, is about other things.

1.02.2008

1J79

Every time I sneezed, he passed back a tissue. Even after I answered that it wasn't necessary, that not every sneeze demands a new tissue, or even any tissue, that it was allergies, no, not to the car's leather seats, that I wasn't crying, that I wasn't contagious, that colds aren't caused by the cold weather, that I didn't wish to be dropped at an all-night pharmacy, that perhaps he should close the divider, that he wasn't my mother and so on.
jensnow(AT)gmail(DOT)com. All content Copyright 2008. You can visit me at Things I Don't Understand And Definitely Am Not Going To Talk About (thingsidontunderstandand.tumblr.com) and at www.jensnow.com.