A blog that was supposed be made up of bits about cab rides and blurbs about beauty products but, instead, is about other things.

12.07.2006

Slower To Get It, More Pleased When They Do, And Swift To Locate The Unfunny

A boy once promised me that I could try out to be a talking head on his I Love Last Week-type show just as soon as I learned not to laugh at every one of my own jokes. I was never given the nod.

Christopher Hitchens also makes me laugh. Mostly because it took him how many paragraphs to get to this:
"...but there are some impressive ladies out there. Most of them, though, when you come to review the situation, are hefty or dykey or Jewish, or some combo of the three." (Vanity Fair, January 2007)
I didn't see that one coming. I'll pass your number along to VH1.
jensnow(AT)gmail(DOT)com. All content Copyright 2008. You can visit me at Things I Don't Understand And Definitely Am Not Going To Talk About (thingsidontunderstandand.tumblr.com) and at www.jensnow.com.