A blog that was supposed be made up of bits about cab rides and blurbs about beauty products but, instead, is about other things.

12.13.2006

See

Today, a new pair of glasses.

Or, I love you Optical 88.
(The one on the corner of Mott and Hester, not the one in Hong Kong.)

Here's how it works. Some girls have problems and so they buy lots of glasses frames. But then they remember how expensive it is to fill them. Except at Optical 88. It's my own cheap crack. But it works. You bring them your frames and $45 cash. Then you go back in 24 hours. And you have glasses.

It's not magic, but it's pretty.
And my new glasses are tortiseshell with an overlay of a slightly shimmery green and silver plaid pattern. Like cheap crack. But pretty.
jensnow(AT)gmail(DOT)com. All content Copyright 2008. You can visit me at Things I Don't Understand And Definitely Am Not Going To Talk About (thingsidontunderstandand.tumblr.com) and at www.jensnow.com.