A blog that was supposed be made up of bits about cab rides and blurbs about beauty products but, instead, is about other things.

3.29.2006

He was gross, and he was singing.

I don't like to sing.
And, to be honest, I don't really like it when other people sing.
Most of the time I feel embarrassed for them.
On their behalf.

So as we rode home and he sang along to the radio, I couldn't help but squirm.

The chorus: "As the sun shines/I'm going to be there for you baby."
Over and over.

And he continued even after the radio was on to the next song: "I can see in your eyes that you want to be mine/something something northern skies/whoa-oh-oh eyes"

Now mix in the bit about the sun shining, and being there for baby, and ugh.

I thought about vomiting on his feet on my way out of the cab.
(He hadn't picked the station though, so I thought it best to forgive him.)
jensnow(AT)gmail(DOT)com. All content Copyright 2008. You can visit me at Things I Don't Understand And Definitely Am Not Going To Talk About (thingsidontunderstandand.tumblr.com) and at www.jensnow.com.