A blog that was supposed be made up of bits about cab rides and blurbs about beauty products but, instead, is about other things.

3.23.2006

And Some Other Things That Aren't As Scary, Maybe

If you think I'm pretty,* you should buy this book:

Noisy Outlaws, Unfriendly Blobs, and Some Other Things That Aren't as Scary, Maybe, Depending on How You Feel About Lost Lands, Stray Cellphones, Creatures from the Sky, Parents Who Disappear in Peru, a Man Named Lars Farf, and One Other Story We Couldn't Quite Finish, So Maybe You Could Help Us Out.

If you think I'm not pretty,** you should buy the book.

Really.

Or I'll never ride in a cab with you again.


*By "you think I'm pretty" I mean: you'd like to help fund the teaching of writing to children.

** By "you think I'm not pretty" I mean: you are stupid.
jensnow(AT)gmail(DOT)com. All content Copyright 2008. You can visit me at Things I Don't Understand And Definitely Am Not Going To Talk About (thingsidontunderstandand.tumblr.com) and at www.jensnow.com.