A blog that was supposed be made up of bits about cab rides and blurbs about beauty products but, instead, is about other things.

1.29.2007

Promiscuous Materials Project

I love the title You Don't Love Me Yet* almost as much as I love the short story, "The Spray."

Both are super sad. In very good ways.

I wonder if Jonathan Lethem's open to a photo piece, for his Promiscuous Materials Project.



*I heard Lethem read part of the new book a few months ago. A boy/girl break-up, a trying-to-stay-together band, and a kangaroo that's been kidnapped ("to save it from ennui") and kept in the bathroom feature prominently. Swoon.
jensnow(AT)gmail(DOT)com. All content Copyright 2008. You can visit me at Things I Don't Understand And Definitely Am Not Going To Talk About (thingsidontunderstandand.tumblr.com) and at www.jensnow.com.