A blog that was supposed be made up of bits about cab rides and blurbs about beauty products but, instead, is about other things.

12.28.2005

Mother Knows Best (but she couldn't get past the title)

My away message had a link to my blog.
This is what I found when I returned to the computer:

bonniesnow: Jennifer, are you dating a cab driver?!

bonniesnow:
I don't understand.

bonniesnow:
Why don't you tell me about these things?!

bonniesnow:
It's okay if you're dating a cab driver.

bonniesnow: We should talk.

bonniesnow:
It's not okay if you're dating a cab driver. It's WEIRD!!!

bonniesnow:
Just because a boy tells you that you're pretty doesn't mean that you have to go out with him.

bonniesnow:
I tell you that you're pretty.

bonniesnow:
I think you should call me.
jensnow(AT)gmail(DOT)com. All content Copyright 2008. You can visit me at Things I Don't Understand And Definitely Am Not Going To Talk About (thingsidontunderstandand.tumblr.com) and at www.jensnow.com.