A blog that was supposed be made up of bits about cab rides and blurbs about beauty products but, instead, is about other things.

9.23.2005

telephone, game of

The people who work for T-Mobile are not pretty.
In fact, they are incompetent.

"All of them?" you ask.

Yes. All of them.

For if you can't answer a simple question along the lines of, "Are you really telling me that my voicemail will not be working until September 28?" then not only are you stupid, but, most likely, you are a terribly ugly human being.

And, no, 50 free minutes of talktime on your heinous network will not make me happy.
And it certainly won't make you pretty.
jensnow(AT)gmail(DOT)com. All content Copyright 2008. You can visit me at Things I Don't Understand And Definitely Am Not Going To Talk About (thingsidontunderstandand.tumblr.com) and at www.jensnow.com.