A blog that was supposed be made up of bits about cab rides and blurbs about beauty products but, instead, is about other things.

2.14.2008

Away Message

My away message had a link to this blog.
This is what I found when I returned to the computer:

bonniesnow: Jennifer, are you dating a cab driver?!

bonniesnow:
I don't understand.

bonniesnow:
Why don't you tell me about these things?!

bonniesnow:
It's okay if you're dating a cab driver.

bonniesnow: We should talk.

bonniesnow:
It's not okay if you're dating a cab driver. It's WEIRD!!!

bonniesnow:
Just because a boy tells you that you're pretty doesn't mean that you have to go out with him.

bonniesnow:
I tell you that you're pretty.

bonniesnow:
I think you should call me.
jensnow(AT)gmail(DOT)com. All content Copyright 2008. You can visit me at Things I Don't Understand And Definitely Am Not Going To Talk About (thingsidontunderstandand.tumblr.com) and at www.jensnow.com.