A blog that was supposed be made up of bits about cab rides and blurbs about beauty products but, instead, is about other things.

5.23.2007

Short Trips

  • In parts of the new Gursky show, fashion plates are stuck in the middle of Formula One scenes. The photos are, as always, so shiny. (at Matthew Marks)

  • "I'd like to unintend her consequences." (Citizen Truth)

  • Miranda July + Blonde Redhead video. (via Ed, via another Ed, apparently.)

  • "Mayor Plans an All-Hybrid Taxi Fleet." (NYT)

  • Tord Boontje talks, lights my living room. (Artkrush)

  • Oregon Trail online?! I can't get it to work, but I hope you can. (via Zach Klein)
jensnow(AT)gmail(DOT)com. All content Copyright 2008. You can visit me at Things I Don't Understand And Definitely Am Not Going To Talk About (thingsidontunderstandand.tumblr.com) and at www.jensnow.com.