A blog that was supposed be made up of bits about cab rides and blurbs about beauty products but, instead, is about other things.

4.13.2007

As If They Knew

I think I could write a book about what I think about weddings. (Although, if we've talked in the past few years, you probably knew that.) But, I admit, I love this song. I love it in a way that makes me want to write an essay about it. Or to tap dance.



I danced to it in a recital when I was 9. Our costumes had red hearts and sequins. I still remember the steps. (Our moves were more similar to those of the singers in this video than to the gawky white girls interpreting-it-up in the background. But we were the gawky white girls. I'm not sure we have a video.)
jensnow(AT)gmail(DOT)com. All content Copyright 2008. You can visit me at Things I Don't Understand And Definitely Am Not Going To Talk About (thingsidontunderstandand.tumblr.com) and at www.jensnow.com.