A blog that was supposed be made up of bits about cab rides and blurbs about beauty products but, instead, is about other things.

8.28.2006

If By Blog, You Mean

Though I'd all but given up on riding around town in a yellow box, I'd recall my password each time I went to blog in a book. And by blog, I mean scrawl a note on the back of a receipt.

I think I'm back.

I'll backdate soon.

For now, you've only two more chances to catch The Revenge of The Book Eaters: Shows That Ask The Eternal Question -- Words or Music, Which Is Better? (A Series of Benefit Shows For 826 Writing Centers Nationwide)
jensnow(AT)gmail(DOT)com. All content Copyright 2008. You can visit me at Things I Don't Understand And Definitely Am Not Going To Talk About (thingsidontunderstandand.tumblr.com) and at www.jensnow.com.