A blog that was supposed be made up of bits about cab rides and blurbs about beauty products but, instead, is about other things.

4.11.2006

I Am A Cinematographer

You know that I've a thing for New York Noise.

That's where I discovered, amongst other things, The Cloud Room's "Hey, Now Now," which tends to find its way onto my getting to work in the morning playlist almost every day.

Today (on Gothamist) Jen Carlson linked to the video for the song (and to the videos for other New Yorkish songs). You should watch it.

The show, incidentally, makes me want to make music videos.

Who wants to help?
jensnow(AT)gmail(DOT)com. All content Copyright 2008. You can visit me at Things I Don't Understand And Definitely Am Not Going To Talk About (thingsidontunderstandand.tumblr.com) and at www.jensnow.com.