A blog that was supposed be made up of bits about cab rides and blurbs about beauty products but, instead, is about other things.

2.15.2006

And If We Talk, (Mis)communication

“Avenue P?” he asks.

“No, Avenue B,” I reply. (If only he knew how appropriate his question actually is.)

“Oh, he says, “I have trouble with “B” and “P.”

I don’t know what to say. He does have trouble with those two.

“You have talent,” he says. “In the lips.”

I’m not sure how he knows this, because it’s dark, and I’ve said little, and I’m not even remotely close to kissing him. And, if he confused the two, then it’s due to my saying them too similarly. Which would indicate a lack of talent in my lips. Or in his hearing.

Liar.
jensnow(AT)gmail(DOT)com. All content Copyright 2008. You can visit me at Things I Don't Understand And Definitely Am Not Going To Talk About (thingsidontunderstandand.tumblr.com) and at www.jensnow.com.