A blog that was supposed be made up of bits about cab rides and blurbs about beauty products but, instead, is about other things.

1.06.2006

Her Side of the Story

From Naomi's MySpace page:
Friday, December 30, 2005

True Life: I GOT MUGGED
Current mood: sore

... After a sleepless night, I woke up, got ready for work, Jennifer and I leave, and as I shut the door I say, "This is the first time I am leaving my apartment after I got mugged." We part ways as I enter the subway to go uptown to work. As I go through the subway turnstyle I sigh as a train is just leaving. I walk down the stairs to find one of my taekwando heroes walking towards me.

He casually says "Hey."
"Um...Hi?"
"How are you fee..."
"Did you help me last night?"
"What?...did you just asked if I robbed you last night?"

jensnow(AT)gmail(DOT)com. All content Copyright 2008. You can visit me at Things I Don't Understand And Definitely Am Not Going To Talk About (thingsidontunderstandand.tumblr.com) and at www.jensnow.com.