A blog that was supposed be made up of bits about cab rides and blurbs about beauty products but, instead, is about other things.

6.24.2005

People that would be inappropriate dates when invited to a wedding “plus guest.”

  • my mom
  • a 6-year-old child
  • my doorman (in uniform)
  • someone whom I've kissed, but whose name I do not know
  • someone who speaks only a language that I do not speak
  • an attention-hogging celebrity
  • my grandfather
  • a live-blogger
  • a reality tv star with a proclivity for ass-grabbing
  • a prostitute
  • a camera crew
  • my stenographer
  • the bride's ex-boyfriend
  • a blind date
  • a man in a chef's outfit
  • Cat Power
  • my boss
  • a krump dancer
  • the cab driver who drove me to the affair
jensnow(AT)gmail(DOT)com. All content Copyright 2008. You can visit me at Things I Don't Understand And Definitely Am Not Going To Talk About (thingsidontunderstandand.tumblr.com) and at www.jensnow.com.